RETURNS AND REFUNDS
These are steveslawnmower.com Standard Return Policies applicable only to products purchased by you directly from Steveslawnmower.com
You have thirty (30) days from the date you place your order to return a product. We have listed the necessary steps to do so below.
- All products return require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please E-Mailour Customer Service Department to obtain an RMA number.
- Products that are not eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your cost if received by us:
- Any product not purchased from stevesLawnmower.com.
- Any product that has been installed or used (see Manufacturer's Warrantiesbelow).
- Any product that is returned without all of the original packaging and accessories, including the retail box and all other items originally included with the product.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage.
Please Note: Any product returned to Steve’s Lawnmower Sales & Service, LLCs must be new, unused, complete, and marked with a valid RMA number. Anything else will not be accepted and will be shipped back to you.
No Restocking Fees
We will not charge a restocking fee for products returned. Please note — you are responsible for return shipping and handling costs. Shipping costs are not refundable.
Limited Return Eligibility
Engines are sold as final sale (not returnable). Please allow a customer service representative to assist you in this kind of purchase in order to guarantee that you are receiving the correct product.
According to U.S. law, refund credits can only be returned to the card of original purchase. If a card can no longer be charged back (lost card etc.) an attempt on our part must be made at least once and then a company check will be sent to the purchaser. The company check process can delay the time taken to receive the refund.