BAD BOY MOWERS RAMBLER 42 IN. BRIGGS 19HP
BAD BOY MOWERS RAMBLER 42 In. BRIGGS 19HP
A TOO MUCH FUN TO CALL IT WORK RIDE
The MZ Rambler Zero Turn Lawn Mower is here to change the game by putting even more distance between our biggest value mower and the competition. Even our smallest zero turn lawn mower sports the same build heritage of every Bad Boy before it. Don't let the price fool you, the MZ Rambler Residential Zero Turn Lawn Mower is built to last, a blast to drive and easy to operate.
DON'T LET ITS SIZE FOOL YOU, IT'S ALL BAD BOY
With a smaller deck size for even the smallest yards, smaller rear wheels and more economical engine options, it still cuts just like the Bad Boy mower it is. Sporting the same larger and stronger frame as our ZT Elite and MZ Magnum, we’re proud to bring the revolutionary All-New MZ Rambler zero turn residential riding lawn mower to market — because everybody deserves a better finish cut. It's a breakthrough mower at an even bigger breakthrough price.
- Dual Hydro-Gear ZT 2200 Series Integrated Drive Systems
- Heavy-Gauge, All-Steel, All-Welded Frame
- Industry-Leading 5/16˝ Steel Front Forks
- 3/16˝ or 7-Gauge All Steel, Formed and Welded Deck with Reinforced Edges
- PEER, Maintenance-Free Spindles
- Deck Lift Pedal with Deck Dial Adjustment
- Seat Lifts for Easy Maintenance and Cleaning
- Electric PTO
- Comfort Seat
DOESN'T SKIMP ON COMFORT AND CONTROL
The cushioned seat adjusts front to back and steering is tighter and smoother with our steering dampening system for better response and maneuverability. The adjustable, left or right side deck lift pedal allows you to easily dial in a deck height for a perfect cut time and time again. The large capacity fuel tanks also allow for lots of deep storage and a cup holder. Easy access to all pulley and drive belts with the flip-up floorboard — with rubber mat — is a first for its class.
- Transmission Dual - Hydro Gear® ZT 2200 Drive Systems
- Deck Thickness 3/16" or 7-Gauge Thick Solid Steel
- Cutting Height1.5" - 4.5" with Deck Height Control
- System Lift & Height Adjustment Foot-Assist Manual Lift with Dial-Style Height Adjustment. Optional Electric Lift.
- Rear Tires / Front Tires18x8.5-8 Turf / 11x4-5 Smooth
- Fuel 5 Gallons, Unleaded Gasoline
- Ground Speed (Forward) Up To 6 mph