BAD BOY MOWERS ROGUE 61 IN. KAWASAKI FX1000 EFI 38.5 HP
2023 BAD BOY MOWERS ROGUE 61 IN. KAWASAKI FX1000 EFI 38.5 HP
- BUILT TO HANDLE THE TOUGHEST CONDITIONS: Heavy-gauge, all-steel, all-welded and fabricated 1.5˝ x 3˝ frame rail provides the backbone for years of durable service. Patented Dual Deck Support Isolators, with deck wear pad, helps minimize damage from side impacts. The sloped 1/4˝ deck with reinforced 3/8˝ sides features Deck Idler Arm and Spring with bearings for consistent tension and cutting speed. The PEER maintenance-free, internally lubricated spindles are made from strong ductile iron.
- POWER TO MOW ALL DAY: Dual 16cc Hydro-Gear Pumps with 18ci Parker Wheel Motors are preferred by professionals for long-lasting performance in the toughest conditions. Patent-pending 3-Link Rear Trailing Arm Suspension is matched with patented independent suspended cast front I-Beam rails providing a smoother ride.
- COMFORT SO YOU CAN TOO: Adjusts in more ways for complete operator control and comfort. The Adjustable Foot rest — an industry first — and with front to back seat movement, adjusts for the perfect sitting posture. Even the steering arms are adjustable and tension controllable. Our unique Deck Lift Pedal can be changed to either side and locked in place with a quick twist of our Deck Lift Dial. Top it off with our high-back seat for all-day comfort and support, and you’re the top dog.
- INNOVATION FRONT AND CENTER: Strong Cast I-Beam Front Rail and Forks are industry’s strongest. Adjustable Foot Rest for operator comfort. Deck Lift Pedal can be changed for left or right operation and locked into place with a quick twist of our Deck Dial lift knob.
- DECK DIAL LIFT SYSTEM: Lock your deck into perfect cutting height with the foot lever (positioned on the left or right side of your mower), and twist the hand dial knob to your preferred grass height.
- PATENTED 3-LINK TRAILING ARM SUSPENSION SYSTEM: EZ-Ride® GEN 2 Suspension is a revolutionary system that provides a smoother ride with more consistent tire contact and increased traction for better hillside stability. Combined with our all new patented independent front suspension, and it’s the smoothest ride around.
- Commercial-Grade Cast I-Beam Rails.
- Patented Dual Deck Support Isolators.
- Sloped 1/4˝ Deck with Reinforced 3/8˝ Sides.
- Exclusive Reaper® Rear Tires.
- Run Flat Front Tires.
- Adjustable Foot Rest.
- Striping Kit Included.
Transmission - Hydro-Gear® 16 cc Pump
Chute Down - 75.5 in.
Lift & Height Adjustment - Foot-Assist Manual Lift with Dial-Style Height Adjustment.