Husqvarna 550 XP Chainsaw - 18″ Bar
Husqvarna 550XP II 18" Chainsaw
- LowVib®: System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Adjustable oil pump: Allows you to control oil flow depending on application and weather conditions.
- Retained bar nuts: The retaining function prevents loosing the bar nuts.
- Slimmed-down design: Low, slender saw body makes the chainsaw easy and convenient to handle in any situation.
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 117 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 115 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 107 dB(A)
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 11.7 lbs
- Cylinder displacement: 50.1 cm³
- Cylinder displacement: 3.06 cu.inch
- Power output: 4 hp
- Maximum power speed: 10200 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 1.12 US pint
- Fuel consumption: 432 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2800 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6H
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Torque, max.: 3.15 Nm
- Recommended bar length, max: 20 in
- Recommended bar length, min: 13 in
- Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed: 85.6 fts
Product #: 967 69 08−18
Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands.
Side-mounted chain tensioner
Side-mounted chain tensioner makes chain adjustment quick and easy.
Snap-lock cylinder cover
Snap-lock cylinder cover saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
Visible fuel level
Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level.
Adjustable oil pump
Adjustable oil pump makes it easy to set the chain lubrication according to your needs.
AutoTune gives optimal engine performance throughout automatic engine setting. No time spent on carburettor adjustments. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
Low, slender saw body makes the chainsaw easy and convenient to handle in any situation.
Retained bar nuts
The retaining function prevents loosing the bar nuts.
Flip up tank caps
Easy to open and secure firmly, even when wearing thick winter gloves.
Felling sight to last a lifetime
Perfect sight is critical when felling – so we made one that will outlast the chainsaw itself.
Excellent cooling capacity for a longer engine life
Our new cooling system is optimised in every detail to give you a reliable chainsaw for any situation.
Retained starter screws
The retaining function prevents losing the screws holding the starter.
Quick-release air filter
Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.