The 3500 Series log slitters provide all the power needed to split even the most knotty, stringy hard woods you can find. Powered by a Briggs & Stratton or Honda engine, you will not be disappointed.
- Oregon 30 Ton Log Splitter with Briggs & Stratton XR1450 360cc Engine
- High-strength Heavy-duty H-beam Design – Robotically welded beam with welded stripper plates and log cradles engineered to handle the high tonnage rates time and time again for years of trouble-free operation.
- Horizontal & Vertical Operation – Oregon allows flexibility for splitting logs horizontally for an assembly line approach or vertically for the thick and heavy logs.
- Log Catcher Included – All Oregon log splitters include a log catcher for easy horizontal splitting.
- Optimized Wedge – All Oregon log splitters include an optimized welded wedge with optimal knife edge and separator for efficient splitting.