Toro 21 in. Super Recycler Personal Pace SmartStow Walk Behind Mower Model 21386
Toro 21 in. Super Recycler Personal Pace SmartStow 163 cc Briggs Walk Behind Mower
We're not going to lie; you're going to get a lot of double-takes when you're mowing with the Toro 21386, 21 in. Super Recycler RWD Mower. Little do they know this hungry herbivore is a wiz at helping protect the earth, reducing your water and fertilizer use with the Super Recycler's Cutting System. Take mowing creature comforts to the next level with FLEX Handle suspension and hassle-free maintenance of this heavy duty mower. When you're done, lock and store your Toro Mower practically anywhere in your garage or shed with SmartStow. And you can rest easy knowing Toro stands behind its mowers with a 5-year full warranty. Count on it.
- Save storage space; the battle to free up space in your garage is always fierce, and odds are your lawn mower ends up wherever you can jam it, whether it fits or not; now you can fold, lock and store your Toro Mower practically anywhere in your garage or shed with SmartStow
- Pick your pace; Pinpoint control over your mowing speed with Toro's exclusive personal pace self-propel system, which allows you to adjust your speed at will up to 4.8 MPH
- Next-level mowing; Fertilize your lawn while you mow with Toro's super recycler cutting system. Our top-line cutting blade and clipping accelerators shave down clippings into a fine mulch, adding nutrients to your lawn; no stinky, messy fertilizer to deal with
- Durable deck; Enjoy years of reliable use from your rust-proof aluminum deck, and you'll love the superior cutting and mulching capabilities its compact size provides; you'll have no problems cutting in tight spaces
- Rock-solid construction; We build our mowers to last, and that legendary reliability features commercial components like semi-pneumatic tires, wheel pivots, greaseable rear pivot arms and commercial wheel clutches
- Easy street; the job is only beginning once the engine's revving, and handy options like FLEX Handle suspension, 4 cutting height adjustments and hassle-free maintenance ensure the best mowing experience possible
- Ultimate comfort; you'll glide over holes and bumps with ease with Toro's FLEX Handle suspension; no more achy hands and stiff muscles
- Versatility and volume; adjust from side discharging, rear bagging, or mulching in a snap, and keep thatch build-up to a minimum with a high-capacity 2.1-bushel bag
- Mowing muscle; you'll never have to worry about getting bogged down in wet, thick stuff with a 163cc Briggs and Stratton engine
- Easy storage; quick stow storage handle saves space with 2 convenient storage positions for easy compact storage
- Protect your investment; protect your mower's engine by adding Toro Top-it-Off SAE 30 4-cycle premium lawn mower engine oil; just top off as needed; extend the life of your mower with Toro fuel stabilizer
- Use Toro fuel stabilizer to maintain your engine and increase the longevity of your mower
- Based on average TraQline dollar share for walk behind mower market from 2015-2018
- 7.25 ft. lb. gross torque at 2600 RPM SAE J1940 gross, as rated by Briggs and Stratton, as configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on this heavy-duty mower may be significantly different
- Space savings are in relation to the space consumed by a Toro 22 in. walk power mower that is stored with the handle in the standard operating position
- Note: actual product offers may vary; see retailer for complete warranty details; California residents see Prop 65 warnings
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing Toro stands behind its mowers with a 5-year full warranty count on it
- When you're done simply fold, lock and store your Toro practically anywhere in your garage or shed with SmartStow
Pick Your Pace
Have pinpoint control over your mowing speed with Toro's exclusive Personal Pace® Self-Propel System, which allows you to adjust your speed at will up to 4.8 MPH.
5 Year Full Warranty
Enjoy peace of mind knowing Toro stands behind this mower with a 5-year full warranty. Count on it.
- Engine - 7.25 ft-lb Gross Torque* Briggs & Stratton® EXi 163cc
- Cutting Width - 21"
- Height of Cut - 1.25" - 4.25"
- Guaranteed-to-Start Promise - 5-Year GTS Full**
- Starter - Recoil
- Drive System - Personal Pace Rear-Wheel Drive
- Deck Material - Cast-Aluminum
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge - Standard
- Washout Port - Standard
- Engine Displacement - 163cc
- Ground Speed - Up to 4.0 mph
- Handle Type - Flex, SmartStow, 1-Piece, Adjustable Height
- Wheel Height - 8"
- Disclaimer - *The gross torque of this engine was laboratory rated at 2600 RPM per SAE J1940 by the engine manufacturer. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine torque on these mowers may be significantly lower.
- **See retailer for warranty details.