Toro 26" Power Max 826 Two-Stage Electric Start Gas Snow Blower - Model 37805
Toro 26" Power Max 826 OHAE 252cc Two-Stage Electric Start Gas Snow Blower
Model # 37805
- Tackle the Cold with Ease - Work the cold day or night with LED headlights and hand warmers.
- Built to Last - Dependable strength and durability now offered with heavy duty handles, steel chute and 15” tires.
- Triggerless Steering - No triggers to pull or levers to break! A simpler way to effortlessly steer.
- Self-Propelled - Quickly and easily cut through snow with total speed control, 6 speeds forward and 2 speeds reverse.
Blow through winter’s worst with our Power Max® 826 OHAE. Roll out strong with a 252cc Toro® Premium 4-cycle OHV, electric start engine that digs 20 inches deep and 26 inches wide. Run the snow show with our innovative Quick Stick® control, which allows you to quickly and easily change steel chute direction and chute deflector with a single, smooth, one-handed move. It’s no-sweat under your parka thanks to self-propelled triggerless steering for fluid, tight turning without huff or puff—no triggers or levers required. Attack the drift with precision via our exclusive Anti-Clogging System. This snow-smart innovation meters snow intake to reduce clogging and maximize clearing efficiency with no shear pins needed. Instead, if the heavy-duty auger strikes hard material the engine stalls to prevent damage. Round out this winter wonder-worker with heavy-duty handle, steel chute, 15” tires, hand warmers, and LED light, all backed with a 3-year limited warranty.
Choose the right fuel for your snow blower. For best starting results use Non-ethanol fuel with an octane rating of 87 or higher. Use fresh fuel less than 30 days old, add fuel stabilizer to reduce starting problems. Do not mix oil with gas.
Quickly change the chute and deflector direction with a single, smooth motion thanks to the Quick Stick® chute control.
Double the Strength
Toro doesn’t use shear pins. Instead we designed a system 2x stronger that’s designed to work, not break
- Auger System - Anti-Clogging System (ACS), 11” Dia., Hardened Gears; no shear pins needed
- Chute Control - Quick Stick® (200˚ Rotation), Steel
- Clearing Width - 26” clearing width, 20” intake height
- Drive System - Self-Propelled
- Engine - Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement - 252cc
- Lighting - LED Headlight Standard
- Oil Type - 5W-30 or 5W-30 Synthetic
- Spark Plug Type - Toro Spark Plug (Part No. 81-3250)
- Starter - Electric Start
- Throw Distance - Up to 45’ *
- Tires - 15"
- Weight with Electric Start - 194 lbs
- Disclaimer - *Capacity and throw distance will vary with conditions.
- Warranty - 3-Year Limited**