Toro Z MASTER 3000 - KAW FX801 60IN MyRIDE (72936)
- Redesigned MyRIDE® Suspension System features a suspended operator platform and adjustable rear shocks to provide a superior ride
- Professional quality performance from the 25.5 HP Kawasaki® FX 726cc Engine
- 60" (152 cm) TURBO FORCE deck features heat-treated steel blades and our patented adjustable discharge chute, nothing cuts as fast or as well
- Superior Fuel Economy - up to 25% better fuel economy than equivalent carbureted engines
Deluxe Handcrafted Seat with Arm Rests -
Ultimate padding and back support with a handcrafted seat with arm rests and bullhorn logo.
MyRIDE® Suspension System
The suspended operator platform allows up to 3.6” of travel (depending on model) and reduces impacts, bumps and vibrations. Easily and quickly adjust rear shock ride settings to personal ride preferences, without tools!
Exclusive TURBO FORCE Deck
High-capacity TURBO FORCE decks deliver unsurpassed strength, a superior cut, and increased productivity in extreme mowing conditions. Equipped with a patented adjustable baffle, TURBO FORCE decks can be fine-tuned in order to conquer changing turf conditions.
7-Gauge, High-Strength Steel
The TURBO FORCE deck is constructed of 7-gauge, high-strength steel which is 33% thicker and 32% higher in yield strength than ordinary 10-gauge commercial steel used in 7/10 decks. The combined effect is 75% stronger, so it easily handles the most demanding conditions and resists damage from impacts and abrasion.
A Flat Crisp Cut with Precision Blades
(.250) thick precision blades resist flexing to provide a flat, crisp cut. High-strength, heat-treated alloy steel survives impacts and provides resistance to the rapid wear commonly associated with abrasive conditions. Options include Recycler® and Atomic® mulching blades, medium sail Bahai blades, and low sail sand blades.
Rubber Discharge Chute
High performance rubber discharge chute allows for close trimming without damaging chute or landscape structures. Patented design provides exceptional clipping dispersion.
A commercial-grade carrier frame, constructed of 3" x 1.5" tubular steel, supports the cutting deck and stands up to the rigors of professional use.
Folding Rollover Protection System ROPS
A Rollover Protection System (ROPS), complete with seat belt, comes standard for operator protection in the case of accidental rollovers and tipovers. In situations where sufficient vertical clearance is not available, such as loading on an enclosed trailer, the ROPS can be temporarily unlocked and folded down.
Cast Aluminum Spindle
Cools quickly for enhanced durability and performance.
- Engine - 25.5 HP* Kawasaki® FX 726cc
- Fuel Capacity - Gasoline - 8 gallons - single-point fill
- Adjustable Discharge Baffle - Standard
- Air Filter - Heavy-Duty Canister
- Anti-Scalp Wheels - 4 Standard, 1 Optional
- Blade Tip Speed - 18,300+ ft/min (5,577.8 m/mim)
- Blade Type - .25" (.6 cm) thick heat-treated steel
- Carrier Frame - 3" x 1.5" x 10 gauge
- Caster Tires - 13" x 6.5"-6" pneumatic
- Deck Design - 80-Grade 7-gauge 60" (152 cm) TURBO FORCE® w/bull-nose bumper
- Discharge Chute - Rubber
- Drive Tires - 24" x 12" - 12"
- Ground Speed - 10 mph forward
- Height of Cut - 1.0" - 5.5" in 0.25 increments
- Hour Meter - Standard
- Hydraulic Fluid - Premium synthetic
- Ignition - Electric Start, Standard
- ROPS - Folding; standard
- Comfort Platform - MyRIDE® Suspension System
- Platform Travel - 3.6"
- Shocks - 1 Center / 2 Rear
- ISO Mounts - Qty 4, 2.5" 3-D isolation mounts
- Seat - Handcrafted deluxe suspension seat with arm rests featuring bullhorn accent
- Adjustability - 5 point adjustment on rear shocks
- Spindle Bearings - Greaseless ball bearings
- Spindle Housing - 9" (22.9 cm) diameter cast aluminum
- Steering Controls - 1-5/8" (4.1 cm) diameter grips; adjustable, dampened
*The gross horsepower of these engines was laboratory rated at 3600 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940 or SAE J2723. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on these mowers will be significantly lower.